Site-Based Workshop Topics
CORD's site-based workshops are designed for high school, adult education, and community college faculty and are tailored to meet local needs.
Workshops can be delivered at your location in single-day, multiple-day, or hybrid formats combining face-to-face instruction and online learning community support. Below is a sampling of our most-requested workshops. All can be customized for your state or local needs. If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, just ask. We can combine topics or create a new workshop that will meet your professional development goals.
- Introduction to Contextual Teaching and Learning
- Using Career Pathways to Contextualize Instruction for Adult Learners
- Reinvigorating Employer Advisory Committees
- Employer Engagement in Career Pathways
- The Career Pathways Effect Workshop Series
- Integrating Academic and CTE Content into STEM-Related Projects
- Mathematics Enrichment for Career and Technical Education
- Integrating the Common Core State Standards in CTE Courses
- Incorporating Games and Simulations into Your Curriculum
- Customized topics to meet your state/local needs
Please tell us about your workshop needs and our team will contact you with further details and options.
Consider the following as you begin planning your workshop:
- Target audience
- Workshop length
- Content focus
- Will the workshop be delivered to fulfill the professional development component of a grant?
- Will the workshop be held in conjunction with another event?
- What are the top three goals you'd like to accomplish with the proposed workshop?